NOTICE: Our meeting/call schedule has changed. Please visit our Weekly Calls page for details.


Contact a Recorder on Kansas when declaring your political status as an American State National.

To contact the Recorder nearest you, send a message to

To contact a Coordinator, send a message to


Get ‘Papered Up’! Follow the steps below:







We are Americans.

We are peaceful law-abiding non-combatant civilians.

We stand under the Public Law and The Law of Peace.

We are owed all protections and guarantees.

We are not Municipal citizens of the United States.

We claim all exemptions.

We are owed permanent, mandatory, protective injunctions.

Our State Assembly is in Session and our State is enrolled as a State of the Union.

There can be no Presumption of a Public Trust Interest.

We have not subjected ourselves to any foreign law.

We have not granted any Power of Attorney.

We require and wish Full Disclosure of the Case-Claim.